Our aim is to ensure that TQEA is at the forefront of providing a curriculum that will maximise the opportunities and success of our students, and the whole TQEA community.
- Our Academy Trust’s Curriculum Mapping Document (download)
- Options booklet 2018 – key course/ examination information (download).
- Options Choice leaflet 2017 (download). To be updated April 2018.
- The national curriculum (https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/national-curriculum)
Phonics/Reading Schemes we follow:
- Read Write Inc. Fresh Start – https://global.oup.com/education/content/primary/series/rwi/fresh-start/?region=uk
- Toe By Toe http://www.toe-by-toe.co.uk/what-is-toe-by-toe/
For more information regarding our curriculum please contact: email@example.com
“What makes the difference is something that we might call Character”
We are talking about resilience, endeavour, pride and kindness.